Enterprise integration is enabled through any supported protocol, open-source Java/.NET/C++ APIs, as well as web services. These integration methods provide access to all available system and device data, management operations and event history.
Open-source Java, C/C++ and .NET APIs are available for easy integration with customers' legacy software.
Integration via Drivers
In addition to using server API and web services, third-party applications can interact with AggreGate using most of the supported protocols.
Your corporate portal can connect to AggreGate servers directly. It will load necessary data to enrich its dynamic web pages and initiate control actions upon portal user requests.
Below are some examples of third-party systems that are often integrated with AggreGate-based products and solutions:
For Network Management:
- Asset Management
- Service Desk
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Operation/Business Support System (OSS/BSS)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Facility/Building Management System
- Fleet Management/Logistics
For Time and Attendance:
- Access Control
- HR Management
For Access Control:
- Video Surveillance
- Building Automation