Reporting is indispensable for applications and systems with advanced data processing and analysis capabilities. In AggreGate, any data fetched from the unified data model can be used to build a report:
Building reports is simple. You don’t have to program anything.
First, you use the expression builder to prepare an expression that will retrieve the report source data.
Second, AggreGate Server generates a report template for representing this data according to your preferences for paper size, fonts, colors, column width, grouping, etc.
Finally, you can use the Report Editor to fine-tune the report, add logos, adjust colors and fonts, re-format data, etc.
Reports are browsed and printed using the Report Viewer. Any report can be exported to:
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- ODT (Open Office)
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- XLS (Microsoft Excel)
- CSV (Character Separated Values)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language)
AggreGate Unified Console includes the integrated Report Editor used for modifying report templates. It's not necessary to create new templates from scratch as the system generates a default template based on the viewed data. In most cases, you just have to fine-tune it and make it your own.
The Report Editor also provides:
- A set of tools for drawing rectangles, lines, ellipses, text fields, labels, charts, sub-reports, barcodes, and other UI components
- Built-in expression editor with syntax highlighting for writing expressions
- Support for Unicode and non-Latin languages (Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.)
- Report structure browser
- Extensive support for charting
- Drag-and-drop operations
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Support for crosstabs and subreports
- Style library