IoT Solutions for Smart Cities
Being initially a driver of the IoT industry, smart city development technologies are rapidly progressing and becoming more and more sophisticated. All cities are pretty unique, thus no fixed-function products will quickly fit the changing demand even of a single small community. A common flexible technology platform is required, and that's where AggreGate IoT Integration Platform perfectly fits the emerging market.
Millions of cars are flowing in any large city, and the past-day predetermined traffic control doesn't work anymore due to its low efficiency. The sensors collect valuable near-real-time information about the traffic density, emergency situations, roadworks, and other significant events. This info is reported to a situation center, allowing to control the whole city’s traffic intelligently and operate a highly efficient transportation system.
Aggregate IoT Platform takes care of:
- Traffic flows dynamic redistribution with the automated and manual control scenarios
- Intelligent streetlight phase control
- Fleet weight and size tracking
- Photo and video fixation of the traffic laws violations
- Integration with the emergency services
- Road condition monitoring
- Dynamic route planning
- Rescue vehicle shuttling optimization
- Emergency vehicle driver communications
- Fleet condition monitoring
- Automated comparison of the fulfilled services with respective contracts
- Online tracking and informing
- Public transport overcrowding prediction
- Route optimization
- Fleet condition monitoring
- Integration with the payment services
- Parking slot availability monitoring
- Parking command and control center
- Predictive analytics on the parking congestion
- Online informing and parking slot reservation
- Integration with the car/bike sharing and rental services
Apart from controlling the city-wide systems, AggreGate covers end-to-end automation of municipal and private buildings and facilities. It handles the power and water management, HVAC and lighting control, fire safety and physical security management. It also connects every engineering system into a complex umbrella solution, where all sensors or subsystems talk to one another and form a detailed building condition picture. Moreover, data collection and analysis allows making predictions for the resource consumption optimization and emergency situation avoidance.
Environment monitoring, street light management, waste management, MLCP and open area parking solution, social media integration, SOP and alerts, energy monitoring system, water quality and consumption management, incident management system for a large corporate campus.
AggreGate Platform and derived vertical market solutions enable automation for many other smart city systems and facilities:
|Wastewater processing and storm drains|
|Smart information and navigation kiosks|
|Video surveillance and analytics (via integration with the third-party VMS)|
|Digital signage system|
|Crisis response management system|
|Telemedicine and telehealth|
|State-owned IT infrastructure components|
|And many others|
Universiade 2019 Infrastructure Monitoring System
Manhole Monitoring System
Monitoring and Management of Federal Highway's Networking Infrastructure
Network monitoring and management system implementation at two federal level highway sections. The system controls equipment at a more than 130 kilometers long road span, monitoring health of over 10 services, 50 servers, and hundreds of network devices and workstations.