Before you dive into the rebranding process, you first need to recognize good reasons for that. See what you get if you choose to rebrand:
- Quick market launch of your IoT product or service
- Huge drop of investments in development and maintenance
- Building your own system based on a constantly developing industrial platform
- Opportunity to borrow the manufacturer’s experience in architecture design of a distributed control & monitoring system
What can we guarantee in the first place?
- Applying the OEM partner’s corporate identity to a new product
- Custom product name, logo, images, icons, copyright notices, manufacturer’s website links, etc.
- Fully rebranded documentation
- Regular renewal of the branded distribution bundles which include the plugins developed by a partner or the manufacturer
- Fully hidden traces of the original manufacturer
Tibbo proved itself as a trustworthy partner open for cooperation with various businesses, including:
- Equipment manufacturers (OEM/ODM partners)
- Value-added resellers
- System integrators and engineering companies developing their reference solutions
- Telecoms and MSPs delivering SaaS/PaaS cloud services
Before a rebranded product appears in the marketplace, it takes several steps to prepare:
- Branding Kit processing, design and application of the corporate identity elements
- Parallel work on the OEM agreement
- Commissioning of the newly branded product bundles
- Product testing by the OEM partner
- New product go-to-market
An average market launch takes 2-5 months from the commencement of design work to the pub date.
Base Platform Evolution
Supposing our partners decide to extend the AggreGate Platform, we designed the following favorable terms:
- OEM partners can independently extend the branded product by using our open-source SDK
- Platform improvements requested by a partner which are considered to be its logical progression are performed free of charge with a higher priority
- OEM partners finance the vendor-specific extensions on their own or these extensions are co-funded by the manufacturer if it is mutually agreed
Tibbo provides some flexible customization options for AggreGate to create a distribution specially prepared and fine-tuned to your company's needs. These options include:
- Internationalization. All text resources can be translated into any language.
- Localization. This includes the custom rules for formatting date/time and some other country-specific values. For example, a customized AggreGate bundle may contain the pre-defined date/time patterns.
- User interface customization. Custom graphical components, themes, product logos, splash screens, icons, etc.
- Custom alerts, reports, models, dashboards, widgets, and other system objects. A customized AggreGate distribution may include any number of these objects that are created specifically for your needs. For example, if you create a system to monitor the water tanks, it may include an Overflow Detected alert and a Water Volume in Tank (per-hour) report.
- Custom plugins and device drivers. Custom AggreGate server plugins allow connecting new intelligent devices to the system, introduce new server contexts or add new actions to the existing contexts.
- Custom web services and APIs for interaction with different third-party systems. Such APIs act as a bridge between AggreGate and third-party systems, such as billing, video surveillance and other enterprise-grade software.
- Data migration scenarios. These scripts can be helpful for importing/exporting data from different systems.
- Personalized startup scripts. Such scripts perform the non-standard data processing operations that can't be easily requested from the user interface components, such as changing the alert settings en masse. These scripts are usually launched on the server startup and perform one-time actions.
Contact us for more information about the available rebranding and customization options.