IoT Solutions for Agriculture
Demand for the agricultural goods is constantly growing to keep up with the world's population growth. However, smart agriculture development assumes not just a horizontal scaling but also a way to increase efficiency.
IoT platforms, gateways, LPWA networks and smart sensors push the industry throughout into a real revolution. The latest technologies are being introduced everywhere while more and more processes get automated.
Products based on the unified AggreGate IoT platform are able to automate a lot of agricultural processes, increasing efficiency and ultimately leading to the financial performance improvement.
Farming Machinery and Livestock Tracking
AggreGate Fleet Manager provides the end-to-end agricultural fleet control of any size:
- Automatic registration of the car operation modes
- Control over the travel speed and route
- Tracking the driver rest time, vehicle downtime
- Recording the petroleum, oil and lubricant levels
- Automatic calculation of the maintenance intervals
- Recording working hours of the combine operators and machinery
- Monitoring compliance with the work schedule
- Managing the combine location in the field
- Taking record of the harvested crops
- Controlling the harvested crops discharge
- Determining the area yield levels based on the bunkerage data
- Tracking working hours of the tractor drivers and machinery
- Keeping the record of fuel and other technical fluid consumption
- Monitoring serviceability, operation modes, and the state of suspension mechanisms
- Following the tractor location using GLONASS/GPS
Precision Farming and Sensor Networks
AggreGate makes it possible to perform a remote monitoring of soil, plants and animals, as well as management of the irrigation, feeding and other processes. This is based on using multiple sensors integrated into a sensor network.
|Monitoring the soil mineralization and moisture
|Controlling the plant lighting
|Managing the watering and feeding mechanisms
|Weather-based crops status prediction
AggreGate platform bridges your smart edge gateways to the cloud and offers the advanced analytics with GIS coverage to raise the efficiency of your stock farm. There's no difference whether the physical technology in use is LPWAN, RFID, or any other.
|Herd and farm monitoring
|Geofence breach alerting
|Real-time health tracking
|Active or passive RFID tag usage
|Milk production monitoring