In a large device network, it becomes crucial to find a proper way for managing master copies of data items related to device configuration and cloud-side data analysis.
AggreGate platform has necessary tools for master data management, as well as replication of data between diverse devices and data sources.
AggreGate supports various data replication operations:
- Performing data cloning, moving and copying operations on configuration of any device or system resource
- Moving/copying resources and device profiles between servers in a distributed installation or between user accounts
- Executing full or partial replication of configuration
- One-to-many replication, i.e. copying settings from one device/resource to a group
- On-the-fly fine-tuning of replicated settings and properties
- Replicating settings and properties between differing devices (different firmware versions, etc.)
- Browsing comprehensive replication status reports
- Automatically replicating configuration between devices within a group, i.e. any change to one device is automatically copied to the others
- Defining master copies of device settings for replicating changes to every member of a group
- Ensuring strict permission control during every operation
- Caching and delayed writing mechanism allow replicating to devices which are currently offline